Selling bench test materials in bay area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aarya

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am selling bench test material in bay area. I have everything compressor, turbine unit, typodonts- kilgore and columbia. Handpiece, Extra teeth, burs and hand instruments, composite and amalgam capsules and polishing,finishing kits. If anyone needs individual or bundle up pack please reply to this post or message me and I can send you pictures. Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
typodonts, handpiece and burs
Sure message me your email id, i will send you pictures of them.. I have both columbia and kilgore typodont with extra teeth for each of them. I have two high speed handpices, will email you the company name and pictures and crown prep burs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1879.JPG
    IMG_1879.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_3007.JPG
    IMG_3007.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4070.JPG
    IMG_4070.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 154
I have Kilgore typodont, turbine unit with compressor, mounting pole, 50 extra brand new teeth, cheeks for the typodont, crown cutting and restorative prep burs- selling everything for $550. Please message here if interested in picking up from San Francisco.
 
I have Kilgore typodont, turbine unit with compressor, mounting pole, 50 extra brand new teeth, cheeks for the typodont, crown cutting and restorative prep burs- selling everything for $550. Please message here if interested in picking up from San Francisco.
I am interested in buying all equipment and materials you have. What is best you can do regarding the price? And also how much does the compressor weigh approximately? And the columbia teeth you have are of which model? Are you in san francisco itself or what city of the bay area? Please email me on [email protected]
 
I am interested in buying all equipment and materials you have. What is best you can do regarding the price? And also how much does the compressor weigh approximately? And the columbia teeth you have are of which model? Are you in san francisco itself or what city of the bay area? Please email me on [email protected]
I emailed you dhwani, let me know if you have any questions. Thank you
 
I wanna sell my bench test kit. Compressor, turbine, colombia cast with some extra teeth , burs, and hand instruments. I am in NJ. If anyone interested inbox me please. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello friends, I am selling my California air tools ultra silent compressor 6310 with dental turbine unit with air input hose and disposable air-water syringes(10 in number) for $253 if picked up in San Francisco. You do not need to buy any additional attachments for working, just attach your handpiece and start working.
4 Hole NSK Style Airrotor Handpiece available for purchase at $55. Drop me a text if you are interested or reply to this post. Thank you.