Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****SOLD!!!!******
Hello all! I wasn't sure where I should put this thread, so admin please move it if need be.
I'm selling my set of MCAT Berkeley Review books as I won't be needing them anymore. I have both books for the following subjects: General Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. I'm selling the entire set for $130 + shipping (or each subject for $50 + shipping). The books are essentially new with no writing in them. PM if you are interested. I also have a link to an eBay listing selling these books, so PM me for info!
Hello all! I wasn't sure where I should put this thread, so admin please move it if need be.
I'm selling my set of MCAT Berkeley Review books as I won't be needing them anymore. I have both books for the following subjects: General Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. I'm selling the entire set for $130 + shipping (or each subject for $50 + shipping). The books are essentially new with no writing in them. PM if you are interested. I also have a link to an eBay listing selling these books, so PM me for info!
Last edited: