SELLING DAT DESTROYER + MATH DESTROYER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winnadds

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
SELLING:
DAT DESTROYER 2016
LIKE-NEW CONDITION, NEVER WRITTEN ON

MATH DESTROYER 2016
LIKE-NEW CONDITION, NEVER WRITTEN ON

$175 FOR BOTH INCLUDES SHIPPING, OR PM ME YOUR BEST OFFER =]

Members don't see this ad.

$150? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, are these materials still available? I'll give you $130 for them. What do you say?

Sold

Sorry I sold it already**

Hello Everyone,

I am a pre-dental student who recently sat for the DAT exam and is selling my DAT Prep books at a discounted price. I saw my friend's 2016 version of these materials and they are pretty much the same. Nonetheless, I have the following books up for grabs:

DAT Destroyer (2015 Version)-->Barely used/~10 pages marked
Organic Chemistry Odyssey (2015 Version)-->Barely used/Only circled answers on the first few pages
Math Destroyer (2015 Version)-->Barely used/marked up a few tests
Math Destroyer (2014 Version)-->Pretty marked up, but still in great condition.

I am willing to take 10%+ off of the original price (as given on the DAT Destroyer website). PM me if interested! First come, first serve! I am willing to negotiate for the best price possible and will mail these materials FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks, everyone and good luck with studying!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone,

I am a pre-dental student who recently sat for the DAT exam and is selling my DAT Prep books at a discounted price. I saw my friend's 2016 version of these materials and they are pretty much the same. Nonetheless, I have the following books up for grabs:

Organic Chemistry Odyssey (2015 Version)-->Barely used/Only circled answers on the first few pages

I am willing to take 10%+ off of the original price (as given on the DAT Destroyer website). PM me if interested! First come, first serve! I am willing to negotiate for the best price possible and will mail these materials FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks, everyone and good luck with studying!
Hello Everyone,

Have you sold these yet?

Hello Everyone,

Sold?