SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

selling DAT destroyer

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by bxs023100, May 6, 2007.

1. bxs023100

bxs023100 2+ Year Member

May 5, 2007
    Hi,
    Is anyone selling a DAT destroyer.
    I don't think he has editions, so if any of you are, i'd be willing to buy it!!

thanks!!
    bxs023100

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dr. Guitar

Dr. Guitar Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Buy it from Dr. Romano and Nancy.... You will be glad you did.

4. bxs023100

bxs023100 2+ Year Member

May 5, 2007
    why, do they offer extra help if you buy it from them?

5. poc91nc

poc91nc Banned Banned 7+ Year Member

Nov 5, 2006
    Yeah...they do. Also...the DAT Destroyer is constantly updating. New questions are always being added. Very useful stuff.

6. ddstobe

ddstobe 5+ Year Member

Nov 30, 2006
    That's not what I heard from a friend. I personally didn't call them up for any help but my friend did and she had a terrible experience.

7. poc91nc

Nov 5, 2006
    I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but do you have something against the Destroyer? If so, could you be specific as to what it is you don't like about the material? I just get the impression that you have some sort of personal vendetta against the material. If I am wrong I apologize.

8. summersy

summersy 5+ Year Member

Apr 26, 2007
    I do have a DAT destroyer that i am not using... brand new. i was going to retake the test, but feel that i have high enough scores from schools that i have contacted.. Since they have a no return policy i have nothing to do but sell it.

9. Clovers

Clovers Member 5+ Year Member

Dec 14, 2005
    I have the Kaplan DAT big blue book, the DAT lesson book, and Practice for the DAT CD-rom from Kaplan if anyone is interested. They are in USED condition. PM if interested.

10. SimSimma

SimSimma Banned Banned

Jan 30, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Orgoman.com

you wont regret it.. Good luck!

11. doc toothache

doc toothache 10+ Year Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Only the original purchaser can get support!

12. jeezy

jeezy 2+ Year Member

Mar 23, 2007
    why would i need support?

13. doc toothache

doc toothache 10+ Year Member

Jan 17, 2006
    You mean like questions/explanations?

14. ddstobe

ddstobe 5+ Year Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Although I got the impression that somehow you are related to the Orgoman, I accepted your apology. I got your post and a PM warning at about the same time, what a coincidence! Maybe I should shut up about the "experiment" so that I won't get any "vendetta."

15. jeezy

jeezy 2+ Year Member

Mar 23, 2007
    i dont have the book, so i dont know what comes in it. i assumed it would include a set of solutions (not just answers), but it doesnt sound like it does

16. poc91nc

Nov 5, 2006
    By being affiliated do you mean working for them? If so, then I can assure you that is not the case. I'm just a regular guy with aspirations of making it into dental school...like the rest of us. However, I have used Orgoman's material (odyssey and destroyer) along with a host of other material...and it's just my opinion that the material stands alone. That's all...nothing more nothing less.

17. ddstobe

ddstobe 5+ Year Member

Nov 30, 2006
    You don't need to assure anything because I don't really care whether you are "affiliated" with them or not. It's not my business.

18. Nasem

Nasem 2+ Year Member

Aug 30, 2006
    Lansing, MI
    I coulda sworn somewhere it said that ORGOMAN products are not to be re-sold here on SDN...hmm

I think this thread will be deleted / closed VERY soon

First of all, out of honestly, you shouldn't resell your orgoman products, its part of the contract when you purchase it, I don't give a sh!t if you used it or you didn't, u shouldn't sell it to others.... Its only $150, who cares, pay the $ and stfu. Your planning to go to dental school which means, by time you become a dentist, your going to owe any where from 150k to 250k, so your worried about 150 dollars !?!?!

19. jeezy

jeezy 2+ Year Member

Mar 23, 2007
    nobody asked you what you think, douche

20. Nasem

Nasem 2+ Year Member

Aug 30, 2006
    Lansing, MI
    your right. no one asked me what I thought, but I still gave away my opinion anyways...

about the "stfu" comment, yeh I didn't think that was gonna sit too well with some of you sensitive folks... oh well