selling DAT destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bxs023100

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Is anyone selling a DAT destroyer.
I don't think he has editions, so if any of you are, i'd be willing to buy it!!

thanks!!
bxs023100

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah...they do. Also...the DAT Destroyer is constantly updating. New questions are always being added. Very useful stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah...they do. Also...the DAT Destroyer is constantly updating. New questions are always being added. Very useful stuff.
That's not what I heard from a friend. I personally didn't call them up for any help but my friend did and she had a terrible experience.

That's not what I heard from a friend. I personally didn't call them up for any help but my friend did and she had a terrible experience.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but do you have something against the Destroyer? If so, could you be specific as to what it is you don't like about the material? I just get the impression that you have some sort of personal vendetta against the material. If I am wrong I apologize.

I do have a DAT destroyer that i am not using... brand new. i was going to retake the test, but feel that i have high enough scores from schools that i have contacted.. Since they have a no return policy i have nothing to do but sell it.

I have the Kaplan DAT big blue book, the DAT lesson book, and Practice for the DAT CD-rom from Kaplan if anyone is interested. They are in USED condition. PM if interested.

I do have a DAT destroyer that i am not using... brand new. i was going to retake the test, but feel that i have high enough scores from schools that i have contacted.. Since they have a no return policy i have nothing to do but sell it.

Hi,
Is anyone selling a DAT destroyer.
I don't think he has editions, so if any of you are, i'd be willing to buy it!!

thanks!!
bxs023100

Only the original purchaser can get support!

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but do you have something against the Destroyer? If so, could you be specific as to what it is you don't like about the material? I just get the impression that you have some sort of personal vendetta against the material. If I am wrong I apologize.
Although I got the impression that somehow you are related to the Orgoman, I accepted your apology. I got your post and a PM warning at about the same time, what a coincidence! Maybe I should shut up about the "experiment" so that I won't get any "vendetta."

By being affiliated do you mean working for them? If so, then I can assure you that is not the case. I'm just a regular guy with aspirations of making it into dental school...like the rest of us. However, I have used Orgoman's material (odyssey and destroyer) along with a host of other material...and it's just my opinion that the material stands alone. That's all...nothing more nothing less.

By being affiliated do you mean working for them? If so, then I can assure you that is not the case. I'm just a regular guy with aspirations of making it into dental school...like the rest of us. However, I have used Orgoman's material (odyssey and destroyer) along with a host of other material...and it's just my opinion that the material stands alone. That's all...nothing more nothing less.
You don't need to assure anything because I don't really care whether you are "affiliated" with them or not. It's not my business.

I coulda sworn somewhere it said that ORGOMAN products are not to be re-sold here on SDN...hmm

I think this thread will be deleted / closed VERY soon

First of all, out of honestly, you shouldn't resell your orgoman products, its part of the contract when you purchase it, I don't give a **** if you used it or you didn't, u shouldn't sell it to others.... Its only $150, who cares, pay the $ and stfu. Your planning to go to dental school which means, by time you become a dentist, your going to owe any where from 150k to 250k, so your worried about 150 dollars !?!?!

your right. no one asked me what I thought, but I still gave away my opinion anyways...

about the "stfu" comment, yeh I didn't think that was gonna sit too well with some of you sensitive folks... oh well