Selling Dental decks part 2 2013-2014 like new- paper version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, do you still have the NBDE part2 materials? i am looking for the latest released paper from ASDA-M. Please let me know. Thanks

Hello everyone! I am selling out all the NBDE part -2 materials. I have Dental decks for NBDE Part 2 paper version 2013-2014 like-new with no markings (latest edition), Kaplan textbook for NBDE part -2 Hard copy, soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy, Mosby review for NBDE part-2 soft copy and First-Aid for NBDE Part-2 soft copy. Message me for further details if you are interested in buying them, we can work out a decent price. Thanks!
I am interested in buying the dental decks 2013-2014 paper version . please let me know if it is possible .

Members don't see this ad :)

I will be interested to buy the whole set.Please send your email id Thanks

Hi
I am intrested in buying dental decks part 2 (2013-2014) edition.Could you please tell me the price of it.
Regards

hi
i am looking for soft copy of latest released papers from ASDA- J,K,L,M. , Tufts pharmacology review for NBDE part-2 soft copy,
thank you

I'm selling nbde part 2 material. All material I have are photocopies. The material are:
1. Mosby for part 2
2. Dental decks 2013-14 edition
All subjects except pharmacology, pedodontics, operative and endodontics.
3. First aid for nbde part 2
4. ASDA papers L,M series
And some old ASDA papers( 1977-1988)
5. And also other notes that I have prepared. For pharmacology I have tufts material.
The price of all these material is $ 100. The transportation cost is not included, to be paid by yourself. If anyone interested please let me know soon by email. My email id is [email protected]

me too,intrested in buying dental decks part 2 (2013-2014) edition.thank you
7iMxsC

I have dental decks and a ton of other materials.. if interested you can msg me on here or email me [email protected] Please put NBDE material in subject line so I dont spam it. thanks.

Hey, I'm interested to get the dental decks paper version if you still have them. Can you please list the price?

Part 2 material....if u still have it please contact.. praneeta@ att.net

Hello, I am interested in buying the whole package. How much are you selling for?

Brenda