Selling Dr. Collins 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lola_003

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the PCAT yesterday and thanks to Dr. Collins I got a pretty composite. It helped me with chemistry and quantitative part. I recommend it to every future PCAT takers. Message me if you are interested.
PS it is practically new!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can I have your email address? Thank You.

Took the PCAT yesterday and thanks to Dr. Collins I got a pretty composite. It helped me with chemistry and quantitative part. I recommend it to every future PCAT takers. Message me if you are interested.
PS it is practically new!

Hello!
I am interested in buying the 2016-2017 Dr Collins PCAT, please let me know if you still have this. Thank you!

how long did it take you to prepare for the test using dr.collins?

Don't remember well. One or two months maybe. Started in August and PCAT taken in October. Didn't study everyday.
I want to take the January PCAT but I will have two weeks to study for the chem and bio sections? do you think it will be enough using dr.collins if I study every day?

I want to take the January PCAT but I will have two weeks to study for the chem and bio sections? do you think it will be enough using dr.collins if I study every day?
Two weeks? Honestly, I think that if you study everyday during those weeks you will be prepared for those two sections. Dr. Collins pack brings practice tests, do them and read the material. Although two weeks is a short period of time for studying, you can pass these sections with a nice score. Oh and don't forget to time yourself when doing the practice tests!

Two weeks? Honestly, I think that if you study everyday during those weeks you will be prepared for those two sections. Dr. Collins pack brings practice tests, do them and read the material. Although two weeks is a short period of time for studying, you can pass these sections with a nice score. Oh and don't forget to time yourself when doing the practice tests!
Does dr.collins pack provide you with the material you need to know for each section first then practice questions or it’s all practice questions?

Does dr.collins pack provide you with the material you need to know for each section first then practice questions or it’s all practice questions?
Provides material and various practice tests for each section.