Selling: EK10th edition, Kaplan 3rd Edition, TPR 3rd Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kyldishgambino

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
Title Says it all. I got a 517 using this stuff. I'm not that smart(3.55 cGPA)- i just studied really effectively
It doesn't matter what you buy, but how you use it.
Get anki for P/S- makes it a guaranteed 130

Look at the pictures if you are confused.

I am selling- Exam Krackers 10th edition ( NO CARS BOOK- you don't need it anyways, its trash))- Never been written in, might have some creases because I used the **** out of them (the 30 min exams are awesome- really think that was what pushed me into the upper percentiles).
- 160 dollars.

Kaplan 3rd edition full set- I used this for my content review- I thought it was very thorough.
there is some writing, especially in biology book but nothing too crazy otherwise. Comes with an extra biochem book I found (see picture).
- 60 bucks

TPR 3rd edition- literally all i did was take on the plastic wrap- brand spanking new- highly reccomend their P/S and Physics books. These books come with 3 (THREE) free full length exams. If anything, just buy them for these. I have an extra TPR P/S book i'll part with for 20 bucks.
Full set- 120 bucks, for 130 ill throw in the extra P/S book 🙂

buy my stuff i'm so poor I haven't eaten in weeks.


IMG-3101.JPG
IMG-3100.JPG
IMG-3099.JPG
IMG-3102.JPG