Selling Endo teeth question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mmmmgood

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys feel like it is wrong to sell extra endo teeth to my classmates? I have extras I don't really need but I'm also super strapped for cash and have to raise money for boards.
Still I feel a little bad charging for them. Does anyone have any opinion on this?

Members don't see this ad.

You might have takers for a kidney.

Last edited:
Did the dentist charge you to collect them for you? I would think not. Considering he/she did most of the work extracting them and making the extra effort to collect them for you It'd be pretty wrong for you to make a quick buck of the dentists doing you a favor.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
While I would probably pay for endo teeth, I would also remember that a classmate charged me for them.

If you explain that you are in short supply (even if you have plenty) and distribute them for free, your classmates will remember and help you out later on. But don't give any to the gunners, because they won't be as likely to return the favor.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think it's wrong to charge, but you will be remembered by your actions by your peers who will be working around you for the next 40 yrs.

PD