Sep 4, 2015
Do you guys feel like it is wrong to sell extra endo teeth to my classmates? I have extras I don't really need but I'm also super strapped for cash and have to raise money for boards.
Still I feel a little bad charging for them. Does anyone have any opinion on this?

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
You might have takers for a kidney.

Last edited:

arlmay

5+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field], Dentist
Did the dentist charge you to collect them for you? I would think not. Considering he/she did most of the work extracting them and making the extra effort to collect them for you It'd be pretty wrong for you to make a quick buck of the dentists doing you a favor.

Reactions: THS
About the Ads

THS

Articulating Disc Jockey
7+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2012
Louisiana
Status
Dentist
While I would probably pay for endo teeth, I would also remember that a classmate charged me for them.

If you explain that you are in short supply (even if you have plenty) and distribute them for free, your classmates will remember and help you out later on. But don't give any to the gunners, because they won't be as likely to return the favor.

Reactions: maga1994

Marmalade

7+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2010
Status
Dentist
I don't think it's wrong to charge, but you will be remembered by your actions by your peers who will be working around you for the next 40 yrs.

PD

About the Ads