Selling Equipment / (Suny Optometry) or other.

Started by popygai
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

popygai

PicturePerfect
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
I went to SUNY in the class of 2011, I had to leave because I got pregnant, now I am selling my equipment. I have all the instruments you will need for the 1st year: trial set case, prism sets, and opthalmoscope and a retinoscope (stands and chargers). I am selling it about $200 -$300 less then what it goes for.
I am alerting ALL incoming SUNY students because plus to the equpment I have books and all the notes for the 1st year classes with the old exams that I plan on giving to the person byuing the equipment from me. I have all the old tests, and while i was at SUNY my GPA was 4.0.
However, this offer goes out to all other schools, I am sure your classes are not that different and you will benefit from all my notes. Also, I have a lot of optometry books, that I will give away.
If interested please let me know either here or via email [email protected].
Stella.