Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I finally finished my OAT & I got a TS 380 and AA 370 using the following Kaplan materials:
1 Big OAT Classroom Review book (fair condition)
Complete Set of Flashcards (good condition)
Subject tests (30 total in good condition)
-G chem tests 1-5
-O chem tests 1-5
-Biology tests 1-5
-Physics tests 1-5
-Quantitative reasoning tests 1-7
-Reading comprehension workshop A
-Natural sciences workshop A & B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now selling all of the above for $300 obo. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have questions.
Thanks! 🙂
I finally finished my OAT & I got a TS 380 and AA 370 using the following Kaplan materials:
1 Big OAT Classroom Review book (fair condition)
Complete Set of Flashcards (good condition)
Subject tests (30 total in good condition)
-G chem tests 1-5
-O chem tests 1-5
-Biology tests 1-5
-Physics tests 1-5
-Quantitative reasoning tests 1-7
-Reading comprehension workshop A
-Natural sciences workshop A & B
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm now selling all of the above for $300 obo. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have questions.
Thanks! 🙂