1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale Selling Math Destroyer and DATQVault

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by crystal_clear, Aug 13, 2015.

1. crystal_clear

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I spent a lot of money on these great DAT resources. I just took the test and wanted to sell them to get some money back. If you're taking the DAT soon and want any of the below, please let me know.

DATQVault - All sections - expired 10/27/2015 - Bought it for $240 (3 month subscription), sell it now for $150
    DATBootcamp - All sections - expired 9/15/2015 - Bought it for $117 (3 month subscription), sell it now for $30 - No longer available
    DAT Destroyer 2013 (Biology, General Chem, Organic Chem, Quantitative Reasoning) and MATH Destroyer 2013 - Bought both for $217, sell them now $130 - Great buy! No highlights. Covers are a bit worn. Only some pencil marks. - Only Math Destroyer is available
    Kaplan White Books (Lesson Books and Review Notes) 2013 - Bought for $98, sell them now $50. - No longer available

Thanks!

#1 crystal_clear, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. uhds

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    How would you say the destroyers helped you since they are an older edition? Did you think they were up to par with the DAT?

3. crystal_clear

Destroyers 2013 helped me a lot. It's definitely harder than the real DAT but it covers everything you could possibly encounter on the real thing. I didn't use the 2015 version at all but still did very well.

4. uhds

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Cool, how much? Do you have pictures? Shipping cost?

5. crystal_clear

I will post a picture later on today. I bought them for $217, will sell them to you for $120. The shipping cost is $12.75 for a USPS Flat-rate box. I'll charge $130 total.

uhds likes this.
  6. uhds

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Sounds good!

7. crystal_clear

Hey, my sister wanted me to leave her the DAT Destroyer book so now I only have the Math Destroyer book available. I'm sorry! If you still want the Math Destroyer book, it's $65 including shipping. I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. The book has some pencil markings but no highlights and are clean overall.

[​IMG]
    forum image hosting