For Sale Selling Math Destroyer and DATQVault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crystal_clear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I spent a lot of money on these great DAT resources. I just took the test and wanted to sell them to get some money back. If you're taking the DAT soon and want any of the below, please let me know.

DATQVault - All sections - expired 10/27/2015 - Bought it for $240 (3 month subscription), sell it now for $150
DATBootcamp - All sections - expired 9/15/2015 - Bought it for $117 (3 month subscription), sell it now for $30 - No longer available
DAT Destroyer 2013 (Biology, General Chem, Organic Chem, Quantitative Reasoning) and MATH Destroyer 2013 - Bought both for $217, sell them now $130 - Great buy! No highlights. Covers are a bit worn. Only some pencil marks. - Only Math Destroyer is available
Kaplan White Books (Lesson Books and Review Notes) 2013 - Bought for $98, sell them now $50. - No longer available

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How would you say the destroyers helped you since they are an older edition? Did you think they were up to par with the DAT?

How would you say the destroyers helped you since they are an older edition? Did you think they were up to par with the DAT?
Destroyers 2013 helped me a lot. It's definitely harder than the real DAT but it covers everything you could possibly encounter on the real thing. I didn't use the 2015 version at all but still did very well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Destroyers 2013 helped me a lot. It's definitely harder than the real DAT but it covers everything you could possibly encounter on the real thing. I didn't use the 2015 version at all but still did very well.

Cool, how much? Do you have pictures? Shipping cost?

Cool, how much? Do you have pictures? Shipping cost?

I will post a picture later on today. I bought them for $217, will sell them to you for $120. The shipping cost is $12.75 for a USPS Flat-rate box. I'll charge $130 total.

Reactions: 1 user
I will post a picture later on today. I bought them for $217, will sell them to you for $120. The shipping cost is $12.75 for a USPS Flat-rate box. I'll charge $130 total.
Sounds good!

Sounds good!
Hey, my sister wanted me to leave her the DAT Destroyer book so now I only have the Math Destroyer book available. I'm sorry! If you still want the Math Destroyer book, it's $65 including shipping. I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. The book has some pencil markings but no highlights and are clean overall.

forum image hosting