Selling OAT study materials

Started by zin0m
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zin0m

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

So I'm selling the OAT destroyer which comes with the big white book of QR, Orgo, Gen Chem, Bio and the small white book of physics. The OAT Destroyer has never been written in, brand new condition.
I also have the Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT - great for Physics. This book is also in great condition but has some notes in the margins on about 5-10 pages.

I'm willing to sell both together or separately.
Please message me if interested!
 
Hi!

So I'm selling the OAT destroyer which comes with the big white book of QR, Orgo, Gen Chem, Bio and the small white book of physics. The OAT Destroyer has never been written in, brand new condition.
I also have the Princeton Review's Cracking the OAT - great for Physics. This book is also in great condition but has some notes in the margins on about 5-10 pages.

I'm willing to sell both together or separately.
Please message me if interested!
Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing your study materials if it is still available. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Max
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad