Selling PCAT materials

Started by markym
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

markym

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am selling my PCAT materials. I did pretty descent on the PCAT and willing to send everything.

- I am selling the PCAT official study guide that Pearson offers

- Dr.Collions 2015 and 2014 material with all the updates where some questions where very similar (including math, chem, verbal, reading for only 2014, and bio)

- A bunch of orgo study guides

To be honest I got a 90 percent with these materials only worked with them. However, I didn’t focus on reading with Collin I have a mcat study guide will send everything to you if you want

- please contact Mark at [email protected] for prices ill sell individual and in packages all of these are PDFS.

- Good luck