Selling ProntoPass Package

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashah86

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to sell the entire ProntoPass package that I recently purchased.
It is in immaculate condition and I have all of the materials that were sent to me.

I am a Canadian pharmacist and used both the ProntoPass and RxFiles to study for the NAPLEX. I found that the ProntoPass was extremely concise and that a lot of the questions that I came across during the NAPLEX was directly from the material I studied from ProntoPass.

It also helped because I didn't have to make my own study cards, and considering I'm a visual learner - the colored posters and cards helped me memorize and visualize the material.

I did use RxPrep to supplement some topic areas (Infectious diseases in particular).

Please send me a DM for pricing - serious inquiries only!

(Just a little background):
I graduated in 2012 and moved to the US in 2015. I took the NAPLEX early this year (a month after I had a baby), which was probably not a great idea, and unfortunately only scored a 69. I used RxPrep and the APhA book (2014 edition)

I decided to take a break from studying and focus on my daughter and restarted studying in August. I purchased the ProntoPass Solutions material (on recommendation from a colleague) and used RxPrep to supplement topics which I didn't feel ProntoPass went into enough detail with (mainly Infectious Diseases).
I scored 112 and took the NAPLEX about a month ago.

The ProntoPass Solutions Package DEFinitely helped!

Members don't see this ad.