Selling SN2ed EK Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nOchemallday

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
THE SET HAS BEEN SOLD, NO BOOKS REMAIN.

Selling all of the following EK books:
$30 EK Bio (2007) - Content Review, Discreet Questions, and Passages(30-min practice exams).
$25 EK 101 Verbal (2nd edition; 2008) - 14 Full length Passages (60-min; 7 passages each)
$20 EK 1001 Questions in Physics (2003) - Discreet Questions

$20 EK 1001 Questions in Chemistry (2005) - Discreet Questions
$20 EK 1001 Questions in Organic Chemistry (2006) - Discreet Questions

These are all the newest editions (to my knowledge). They are all in very good condition with no markings, no tears, no answers circled, bindings uncreased.

I would like to sell as a full set for a reduced price of $100. ($15 savings)

I used the exact SN2ed method myself using these very books and got a 35; I would highly recommend the SN2ed method to others.

Please post or pm if interested.

I will cover the first $15 of shipping (package weighs ~15 pounds)

EDIT: I will accept paypal or amazon e-gift cards as payment.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I might be interested. Are you selling the BR books in addition?

I might be interested. Are you selling the BR books in addition?
I'm selling my other SN2ed materials (BR and TPRH) to a schoolmate already; so the EK material is all I have to sell.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will you take $80? That's what the cost of all the books above at up to on amazon..

Will you take $80? That's what the cost of all the books above at up to on amazon..

Just a caution if you choose to buy through amazon; be cautious of used books as they typically have answers filled in or circled, or are marked, noted or otherwise in "less than new condition."

I have also offered the first $15 for shipping. A Brand new copy of just EK Bio on amazon is $108 + $4 shipping. Mind the other 4 books in my package.

Needless to say, the set is now sold; but please be weary of "used" books unless you know the condition. Many other sellers here know that this matters a great deal and are very straightforward when presenting the condition of their material.