Seminal Papers in Oncology

Started by takethat12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

takethat12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

Is there a resource / website where the important seminal papers for each cancer type are organized? Like "Colon Cancer - Metastatic - Here are the 5 trials that inform standard of care." I used to have a resource like this for cardiology back in the day.

I tried google and forum search but failed.

Thanks.
 
Hi Guys,

Is there a resource / website where the important seminal papers for each cancer type are organized? Like "Colon Cancer - Metastatic - Here are the 5 trials that inform standard of care." I used to have a resource like this for cardiology back in the day.

I tried google and forum search but failed.

Thanks.
Journal club is a good app. $7-8 or so. Has all the landmark papers by specialty. It’s got more cards papers but it has both heme and onc stuff
 
I also like Wiki Journal Club as a starting point. And it's free.

Though it may be a little sparse once you get more specialized.