1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Send 2x2 Pic and Processing fee with AADSAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by phamdmd, May 10, 2008.

1. phamdmd

Pre-Dental
    Some schools require us to give them a photo ID and the processing fee when we submit AADSAS. Does this mean send it directly, or will they contact us? Is there a website that tells us which school requires what or do we have to search every individual school? And for photo IDs, can we just print them off a computer using a digital camera or do they have to be the real kind, such as the passport ones. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. qwerty86

Dental Student
    If they do, send it with your secondary application fees. Some schools will ask to bring photograph during interview.

4. ummjoey

Pre-Dental
    you can find this information on AADSAS. you can also look at the website of each school. every school is different. the schools never contacted me. i had to figure this out on my own. i remember writing a bunch of checks. you send this stuff to each school. you dont send it to AADSAS. i did passport photo.

5. Hysteria24

Hysteria24 1K Member

Resident [Any Field]
  6. vert

Pre-Dental
    on the website above, a lot of the schools indicate that they want the DAT scores sent at the same time as your AADSAS application is submitted.

do you think it is a problem if i am planning to submit my AADSAS application at the end of May, but not writing the DAT until the beginning of July?

thanks!

7. Hysteria24

Hysteria24 1K Member

Resident [Any Field]
    You won't have a problem. They put it in that category because they want it as soon as you apply or as soon as you take it.

8. caffeinehigh

caffeinehigh Dentist
    Dentist

Dentist
    I used passport photos...

9. I'm a bit confused. Why would you have to send your DAT scores to the specific school when its already on your AADSAS application?

10. ummjoey

Pre-Dental
    because schools require you to? you dont have to. schools just wont look at your application.

11. qwerty86

Dental Student
    DAT scores on your AADSAS is what you put down on your own. They can see your scores before they receive the "official" scores. This is similar to sending your official transcript. They just want to make sure you arent BSing around with numbers. :thumbup: