Send 2x2 Pic and Processing fee with AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some schools require us to give them a photo ID and the processing fee when we submit AADSAS. Does this mean send it directly, or will they contact us? Is there a website that tells us which school requires what or do we have to search every individual school? And for photo IDs, can we just print them off a computer using a digital camera or do they have to be the real kind, such as the passport ones. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If they do, send it with your secondary application fees. Some schools will ask to bring photograph during interview.

you can find this information on AADSAS. you can also look at the website of each school. every school is different. the schools never contacted me. i had to figure this out on my own. i remember writing a bunch of checks. you send this stuff to each school. you dont send it to AADSAS. i did passport photo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here is the AADSAS page from last cycle. It tells you what each school wants immediately, and what schools will contact you later.

https://aadsas.adea.org/aadsas2008/supplemental/ins_designations_supp.htm

on the website above, a lot of the schools indicate that they want the DAT scores sent at the same time as your AADSAS application is submitted.

do you think it is a problem if i am planning to submit my AADSAS application at the end of May, but not writing the DAT until the beginning of July?

thanks!

do you think it is a problem if i am planning to submit my AADSAS application at the end of May, but not writing the DAT until the beginning of July?

You won't have a problem. They put it in that category because they want it as soon as you apply or as soon as you take it.

I'm a bit confused. Why would you have to send your DAT scores to the specific school when its already on your AADSAS application?

I'm a bit confused. Why would you have to send your DAT scores to the specific school when its already on your AADSAS application?

because schools require you to? you dont have to. schools just wont look at your application.

DAT scores on your AADSAS is what you put down on your own. They can see your scores before they receive the "official" scores. This is similar to sending your official transcript. They just want to make sure you arent BSing around with numbers. :thumbup: