Send help on decision on Post-bacc

Started by Sloth97
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth97

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends! Just received multiple acceptances on some programs and would like any insight of any of the below mentioned schools. I am a graduating senior wanting to attend a school that has at least a good relationship with medical schools in the form of the linkage or guaranteed interview.

I have ~3.4ugpa/3.3sgpa and would like to see if anyone has insight which of these programs could help me the most and I can have the highest chance of success! Thank you!

Keck Graduate PPC
Wash U St. Louis
UPenn SSP
Temple ACHS CST
VCU CERT Program
George Squared
George Washington GCATS/MATS
(Still waiting on some UC's)

Thank you again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.