Send or not Send DAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studentpredent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seems like ADA and ADEA are saying for different things. So what do we do?

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like ADA and ADEA are saying for different things. So what do we do?

To be on the safe side, while possibly saving yourself some money, call/contact each school and ask them what they require.

Some schools still require the applicant to have the ADA release their DAT scores to the school. Other schools do not require this anymore.

so i called and some schools told me they needed official DAT scores, others said they needed official scored forwarded by the ADA..only the ones who specifically said forwarded from the ADA i need to send right?

i just dont want something to go terribly wrong

Members don't see this ad :)
so i called and some schools told me they needed official DAT scores, others said they needed official scored forwarded by the ADA..only the ones who specifically said forwarded from the ADA i need to send right?

i just dont want something to go terribly wrong

I searched high and low, and the only way I've found to release scores to your schools of interest is to Release DAT Score Reports directly from ADA.

I've you've done this, I'm pretty sure you're on the right track. That's what I'm doing, and the schools I contacted said that's all they need.

ok. thats what i thought, just with all the contradicting info i was getting very confused thankies