Sending a wrong LOR?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallkitty00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

One of my recommenders mailed a wrong form (Western's instead of Pharmcas') and forgot to attach her actual letter. I contacted Pharmcas and they say she can send the letter in now, but whatever is sent will not be deleted or reposted? What could I do now? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should call the school asap.

qingywingy said:
I think you should call the school asap.

The thing is I haven't submit my Pharmcas or my supplemental application and the letter is still on its way. Could my recommender submits hers electronically now? I called Pharmcas, but it they just said the same thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Shouldn't there be a date of submission from the professor somewhere on pharmcas? Soo.. if there is, then you should be able to submit the new one and delete the old one after? Make sure pharmcas deletes it before its sent out!

ADN1226 said:
Shouldn't there be a date of submission from the professor somewhere on pharmcas? Soo.. if there is, then you should be able to submit the new one and delete the old one after? Make sure pharmcas deletes it before its sent out!

Now Pharmcas got all of my reference as "received", what happen to the wrong letter that is still on its way?

Thanks!