Sending Additional Score Reports

Started by tubatu111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tubatu111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Question: Has anyone dealt with sending out additional OAT score reports?

I swear it feels like the site goes out of their way to make the whole process as error prone as possible. The following is what I suspect is involved, but please correct me if I am wrong. (1) select the additional schools (2) next windo: don't request a personal copy and don't fill out the alternate addresses and clicking continue. (3) pay the fee assuming the schools selected will get the electronic copies.

I just don't want to get jipped out of +$100 by an unnecessarily asinine process.

Thanks
 
That's what I did and I got interviews so I assume the schools got my OAT scores 🙂
 
Last edited: