ModernChemistry

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2008
New Jersey
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
So the fall semester is almost over and grades should be coming out shortly. Once I get my grades I'll want to send out the updated transcript and I am wondering if this will have to be done through AACOMAS. If you do have to do it through AACOMAS, how long will it take to actually get to the schools?

I ask this because I am waitlisted at one school that will update the list this friday. If i get my grades by wednesday, is it doubtful that I can get my transcript to them in time?

engineeredout

10+ Year Member
May 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Might wanna contact the school to see if they'll accept your transcript through express mail instead of having to wait for them to recieve an accomas update. I plan to send my fall grades to accomas but also to priority them to schools I still have interest in.

PipiChen

Matan, Plushies, and Pamo
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
So the fall semester is almost over and grades should be coming out shortly. Once I get my grades I'll want to send out the updated transcript and I am wondering if this will have to be done through AACOMAS. If you do have to do it through AACOMAS, how long will it take to actually get to the schools?

I ask this because I am waitlisted at one school that will update the list this friday. If i get my grades by wednesday, is it doubtful that I can get my transcript to them in time?

I would assume it will be UMDNJ-SOM and you have gotten all As!!! All the best! :laugh:

About the Ads

NPEMTIV

Accidentally Accepted
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
South Carolina
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Might wanna contact the school to see if they'll accept your transcript through express mail instead of having to wait for them to recieve an accomas update. I plan to send my fall grades to accomas but also to priority them to schools I still have interest in.

I agree completely. A lot of schools would probably be willing to have you send a certified copy directly to them for quicker review. They probably wouldn't accept one you mail yourself, but usually the registrar will send one for you certified for a small fee. This is what I'd do, but make sure you call and ask first.

P.S. I'd also use that phone call as a good opportunity to reaffirm your desire to attend that school and maybe give a few compliments to things you saw taking place during your visit.

smooch01

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Transcripts need to be processed through AACOMAS so that they can update your gpa. Transcripts cannot be forwarded directly to UMDNJ, I called

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.