Sending DAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HHR28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took my DAT last August 2016 and didn't check off any schools to send the scores to..... I am applying for the first time this cycle.

I read online that sending a score report to one school through ADA.org will ensure that your ADEA AADSAAS application will receive the scores. Is this accurate?

Is there no point in sending the scores to additional schools for more $?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't mean to rub salt in your wound, but why wouldn't you send your DAT scores to all of the listed dental schools for FREE?

At this point, I would give AADSAS support a call and tell them your predicament. This upcoming dental application cycle will be slightly differently from the previous years. Worst case scenario, you would have to pay money which is pennies compared to overall application fees and travel/airbnb costs to dental interviews.

get ready to pay 36$ per report.

Members don't see this ad :)
What about for a reapplicant from last cycle? Do we have to pay $36 per score report to be sent?

What about for a reapplicant from last cycle? Do we have to pay $36 per score report to be sent?
If you didnt have to pay last cycle then you dont have to this time.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes it's correct if you send it to one school then your official scores will be sent to all schools you apply to through aadsas

I find it strange they haven't set the system up to send to all schools by default - there's zero advantage to not doing so.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe to have a way to get money out of people who pay to have their scores sent to each school. So many people don't use SDN and they aren't sure how the sending DAT process works