Sending DAT scores???????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaster25

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does ADA automatically send DAT scores to desginated schools? or do we need to send paper copy of our DAT score by mail?

Members don't see this ad.

Does ADA automatically send DAT scores to desginated schools? or do we need to send paper copy of our DAT score by mail?
When you register for DAT, it will ask you the schools that you are interested in sending DAT score. You have an option to select schools while you are registering for DAT or you can do that after you have taken the DAT. But once you pay for those schools ($25 each), then ADA sends the scores directly to the schools. You do not need to send your copy to them.

So I am a little confused with the application process. So what are we paying for when we submit the aadsas application, if were paying 25 dollar per school to send our scores and then have to pay each individual school for processing fees. Please someone explain because this seems to be ridiculous why I have to pay $ 745 to aadsas then $25 x 6 for my scores to be sent and then pay $50 x 10 for schools to process my application. :mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:

So I am a little confused with the application process. So what are we paying for when we submit the aadsas application, if were paying 25 dollar per school to send our scores and then have to pay each individual school for processing fees. Please someone explain because this seems to be ridiculous why I have to pay $ 745 to aadsas then $25 x 6 for my scores to be sent and then pay $50 x 10 for schools to process my application. :mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:

Three different organizations are involved in this whole application process.

ADEA (AADSAS) : common application
ADA : DAT
Schools : review of your file

You pay ADEA $135 + $60 per school for processing the common application.
For DAT, you pay ADA $190 + $25 per school (when 5+ schools)
Then, you need to pay each school for its processing fee since reviewing your file requires some work.

If you are applying to 10 schools, you may have to spend about $1700~1800.