Sending Electronic Transcripts to PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldpt286

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

My summer grades finally posted, and I wanted to order an electronic transcript to be sent to PTCAS. I am doing it electronically through Parchment, but when I go to enter in the information there is only an option for recipient name and email address. Should I use the ptcasinfo email address or is there another one? Any help is much appreciated so I can submit my applications soon. Thanks.
 
Hi,

My summer grades finally posted, and I wanted to order an electronic transcript to be sent to PTCAS. I am doing it electronically through Parchment, but when I go to enter in the information there is only an option for recipient name and email address. Should I use the ptcasinfo email address or is there another one? Any help is much appreciated so I can submit my applications soon. Thanks.
I used StudentClearinghouse.org.
 
Unfortunately, my school (Pitt) only uses Parchment. I don't have the ability to go into the registrar's office and have them mail a paper copy.