Sending in application without MCAT scores attached?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChickenDude17

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like the title says for the POD application I have one MCAT score attached which is a 497 however this mcat is a little over three years old so the schools want one that is newer. I am taking the MCAT early March but can I submit my application earlier like next week and attach the MCAT score when i get it? Do schools think this is okay or will they even look at my app without the newer mcat score?
Thanks
 
Will they grant me an interview even without mcat scores attached? Sorry Ive been trying to use the search fxn but havent had much luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad