Sending in Primary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaalta

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am confused about the whole "verification of the primary" process...

so I am either taking the MCAT June or July and I want to send in my primaries BEFORE as early as I can so that the application will be "verified" and when my scores come out, I can immediately send it in.

So 3 questions:
1. how long does it take for the primary to be "verified"
2. is the personal statement included in the primary, as in, do I have to have my PS completed in order for my primary to be verified??
3. When should I have my school send the transcript (spring grades already on there)?

THANKS a ton!!

Members don't see this ad.

1. it depends on when you submit for verification. if you submit it right away (early june) it won't take as long. if you submit it later when there is a rush it will take longer. somoene else will give you exact time frames b/c I havent gone through the process yet so i wouldnt know.

2. personal statement is included in the primary application. you can make your account right now and just browse through everyting that is asked, even if you aren't planning on filling it out yet.

3. have your school send the transcript as soon as you are ready. if you are waiting for spring grades, then wait. if you alreayd have everything you want on there, then send right away.

I am confused about the whole "verification of the primary" process...

so I am either taking the MCAT June or July and I want to send in my primaries BEFORE as early as I can so that the application will be "verified" and when my scores come out, I can immediately send it in.

So 3 questions:
1. how long does it take for the primary to be "verified"
2. is the personal statement included in the primary, as in, do I have to have my PS completed in order for my primary to be verified??
3. When should I have my school send the transcript (spring grades already on there)?

THANKS a ton!!

Members don't see this ad :)
when are we going to be able to send in our primary apps back to AMCAS for verification? anyone have that date yet?

isn't first day for verifcation june 1st?

Where can we find this information? I've looked all over the AAMC site and can't find the first day for submission.

first day of submission says on or around June 4th- it says that on the login window.