Sending LOR from Interfolio to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdinh12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to submit my application but my lors are not ready yet. Would it be a delay if I submit my application without lors?
My second question is I'm using interfolio for lors and I'm not seeing AACOMAS from the search (there's AAMC). Does AACOMAS do it in a different way than AAMC? Plz help (I'm trying to beat the fee assistant deadline)

Members don't see this ad.

AACOMAS is different for submission. You'll go to your AACOMAS application and open a LOR request. Fill in everything EXCEPT your letter writer's email.
Go to your same writer's LOR in interfolio. When you view the submitted letter, Interfolio will have generated an email address for that letter. Copy that email address and paste it into your AACOMAS request.

That way when interfolio receives the request for that letter from AACOMAS, it automatically sends said letter to AACOMAS (after you pay your $4 fee).

Reactions: 1 user
Does AACOMAS still ask letter writers to submit a separate form? Earlier in May some applicants have that problem.