sending OAT scores HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

od2025

Reaction score
Hi! I am trying to send my OAT scores but I am confused on the wording on Optomcas. It says that the scores must be sent to Optomcas but once I go to the ADA website to submit my scores, I can only select specific schools rather than optomcas. What am I doing wrong? Should I just click the schools that I applied to on Optomcas?

(also, I did not choose any schools when I signed up for the OAT)

Members don't see this ad.

I believe it sends the score right to Optomcas automatically but it takes time for them to be accepted into the system
1603215428000.png

so on the ada website I would just choose the schools I would like to apply to and then it will send it to optomcas and the schools?
Yes on the website where you registrated for the exam you choose the schools that you want to receive your scores. In Optomcas you have to indicate your OAT ID that you can find when you register for exam. You do not have physically to send the scores to each school. ADA do it for you. When I did it I chose all of the schools it was free

Reactions: 1 user