Sep 6, 2015
Hi guys!

So I wrote my OAT in August and I didn't do as good as I planned...only 300. I have my applications all ready and I was just waiting to write my OAT. But should I submit my application anyways? I'm going to re-take my OAT ( in 90 days so beginning of Dec ) so should I just submit my applications hen? Is early december too late to apply? I don't want to be rejected because of my OAT scores- my GPA is okay and I have tons of extra curricular activities and I worked as an optometric techincian for about two years.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!
Jul 9, 2015
I would go ahead and submit your application now, even with the low score. Schools can look at your info and OptomCAS app even if it it's not complete yet. Yours technically should be since you already took the OAT once. This way, they can go ahead and look at all your other stuff and then process your new OAT score right after you take it. If you wait until Dec. to submit it, it'll take another few weeks for them to verify your entire app as opposed to if you had sent it in earlier. Hope this helps!
Aug 19, 2015
Send it in now! and also contact all your schools directly to tell them you're going to re-take the OAT.