Sending transcript to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Temperature101

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to send my transcripts before submitting my application to AACOMAS and when I tried to access the transcript request form, there was a screen that popped up asking me for a "student ID number" that AACOMAS did not provide me. How do I get that student ID?

Members don't see this ad.

Once you log onto the application, on the main page you should see a box on the right side saying "AACOMAS Status." Right above that is your AACOMAS ID. That's the only ID I can think of them referring too.

I want to send my transcripts before submitting my application to AACOMAS and when I tried to access the transcript request form, there was a screen that popped up asking me for a "student ID number" that AACOMAS did not provide me. How do I get that student ID?

You don't need to put a student ID. It's for your school and only matters if your school requires it. So long as you send that form with the transcript AACOMAS will know what to do with it.

You don't need to put a student ID. It's for your school and only matters if your school requires it. So long as you send that form with the transcript AACOMAS will know what to do with it.
Ok...thanks.