Sending Transcripts

Started by OSJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OSJ

Michigan State CVM 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was having trouble getting one of my summer grades in (the professor put it in as "Pass" when it was a graded course not a pass/fail course.) The grade just got switched today so I can finally send out my transcipts.
I emailed one of the schools I am applying to and asked them (waiting for a response.)
Should I overnight them all?
 
... nevermind. I'm checking each website and it looks like I am going to be overnight alot of transcipts!🙁
 
I called my schools and it turns out some of my transcripts haven't found their way idespite being ordered over a month ago...all of the schools said not to worry- they will notify me if there are any missing after the deadline and will allow me a grace period...perhaps that would work for your situation as well.
 
Thanks. I should have called and asked.... I checked each website and 8 of them said they wanted them by October 1st or postmarked by October 1st. I expressed mailed them from my school through their internet ordering system. Uggh... $188🙁 What a waste!
I didn't realize they would give me a grace period.. .