Sending Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OSJ

Michigan State CVM 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was having trouble getting one of my summer grades in (the professor put it in as "Pass" when it was a graded course not a pass/fail course.) The grade just got switched today so I can finally send out my transcipts.
I emailed one of the schools I am applying to and asked them (waiting for a response.)
Should I overnight them all?

Members don't see this ad.

... nevermind. I'm checking each website and it looks like I am going to be overnight alot of transcipts!:(

I called my schools and it turns out some of my transcripts haven't found their way idespite being ordered over a month ago...all of the schools said not to worry- they will notify me if there are any missing after the deadline and will allow me a grace period...perhaps that would work for your situation as well.

Thanks. I should have called and asked.... I checked each website and 8 of them said they wanted them by October 1st or postmarked by October 1st. I expressed mailed them from my school through their internet ordering system. Uggh... $188:( What a waste!
I didn't realize they would give me a grace period.. .