1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Sending updated transcripts

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cbarry, Nov 18, 2005.

1. cbarry

cbarry Member
    5+ Year Member

Would it be horrible if I had them faxed from my school? It would just be so much faster, and with 12/1 coming up I'm worried they won't make it in time b/c my grades were just posted today. And you now how transcripts go -- each page had a 50 pound weight attached....

2. howui3

howui3 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

Check with the individual school, but I am pretty sure they require an official copy. So either your school sends it or you send it in an official and sealed envelope.

3. duh?

duh? Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I believe most schools want official copies. You can send it via overnight mail or something like that.

4. cbarry

cbarry Member
    5+ Year Member

Oh I know they have to be official, I meant should my school fax them to the dental schools rather than mail them? I decided to just call, and the first school response was to send them so I'm just sticking with that.