Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone! I am new member here! Nice to meet you all^^
I will graduate B.Pharm next year and now I have to choose major and senior project. I would like to know about pharmacogenomics. Which major/project I should choose? What do you think about Pharmacogenomics? jobs & future? and which schools are good in this field?
Also, I love Pharmaceutics and Medicinal chemistry. What do you all think about them? In my country, I can't see the big picture about them clearly. Please advise. Any great idea are really appreciated.
Thanks
PS. I confuse a little bit about my degree. If I get B.Pharm, next degree is Master degree or I can choose Ph.d program?
I will graduate B.Pharm next year and now I have to choose major and senior project. I would like to know about pharmacogenomics. Which major/project I should choose? What do you think about Pharmacogenomics? jobs & future? and which schools are good in this field?
Also, I love Pharmaceutics and Medicinal chemistry. What do you all think about them? In my country, I can't see the big picture about them clearly. Please advise. Any great idea are really appreciated.
Thanks
PS. I confuse a little bit about my degree. If I get B.Pharm, next degree is Master degree or I can choose Ph.d program?