senior year pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dac091

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm a junior right now and will be applying to dental schools this summer. i will be finishing some of my pre-reqs senior year. right now i know which classes i'll be taking my freshman semester senior year, and i'll be able to put those down on my application as planned. for my spring semester senior year, i obviously still haven't planned all my classes. but i do know that i will be taking 2 pre-reqs that semester.

my question is: will i be able to let dental schools know, on AADSAS, that i will be taking those pre-reqs spring semester senior year without providing information on what other classes i will be taking? don't want it to look like i'm only taking 2 classes that semester, but otherwise i wouldn't know what to put down! and i also want to make sure they know i'm completing the pre-reqs. hope this isn't a dumb question! thanks for any help

Members don't see this ad.

my question is: will i be able to let dental schools know, on AADSAS, that i will be taking those pre-reqs spring semester senior year without providing information on what other classes i will be taking?

sure, you'll mark it down in the 'planned/in progress' section. write down all of the classes you plan on taking, not just the prereqs though. if you don't know all the classes you'll be taking, just write down what you think you'll be taking

so i'm assuming if the non pre-reqs change, it won't be such a big deal. is that correct?

thanks!