Senioritis!! AHHHH!

Started by eddie269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eddie269

Still in shock...
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I haven't felt this way since high school. I only have one pre-req left (physio) before p-school starts. I'm working 30 hrs/wk and have class Thurs and Saturday's.

From working early morning shifts, sleeping in on my days off, watching football and basketball, and enjoying life, I do not feel like picking up my text. This is also my 1st semester of school where I haven't had that hunger to get an A on every test. I just can't wait until June comes around where I saved up a good chunk of money and am ready to move to a new city and start my new life. 🙂

But in the meantime, no matter how much physio interests me, I just feel like 😴 I know some of my fellow SDN-ers feel the same way. Let's procrastinate together! *attempts to read page 1 before bed*
 
Wow, I haven't felt this way since high school. I only have one pre-req left (physio) before p-school starts. I'm working 30 hrs/wk and have class Thurs and Saturday's.

From working early morning shifts, sleeping in on my days off, watching football and basketball, and enjoying life, I do not feel like picking up my text. This is also my 1st semester of school where I haven't had that hunger to get an A on every test. I just can't wait until June comes around where I saved up a good chunk of money and am ready to move to a new city and start my new life. 🙂

But in the meantime, no matter how much physio interests me, I just feel like 😴 I know some of my fellow SDN-ers feel the same way. Let's procrastinate together! *attempts to read page 1 before bed*


Poor guy has swelling of the senior gland. Causes lethargy and mild euphoria. That's alright. It usually only lasts a quarter or two and symptoms depart as reality hits and your a freshman again (P-1).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I haven't felt this way since high school. I only have one pre-req left (physio) before p-school starts. I'm working 30 hrs/wk and have class Thurs and Saturday's.

From working early morning shifts, sleeping in on my days off, watching football and basketball, and enjoying life, I do not feel like picking up my text. This is also my 1st semester of school where I haven't had that hunger to get an A on every test. I just can't wait until June comes around where I saved up a good chunk of money and am ready to move to a new city and start my new life. 🙂

But in the meantime, no matter how much physio interests me, I just feel like 😴 I know some of my fellow SDN-ers feel the same way. Let's procrastinate together! *attempts to read page 1 before bed*

Same here. Why, oh why did Pacific have to tell me: "you only have to finish your prerequisites with C's or betterr..."??
 
No shiz ...I graduate this spring and my pre-reqs are finished so I'm having trouble applying myself...I'm pretty much aiming for passing grades.