Senioritis: Inflammation of the Senior

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monarch Kong

It means King Kong
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, recently I was fortunate enough to receive an acceptance to one of my top choices for medical school. As a result I have a serious case of senioritis. Case in point: I had test in the past week and the weekend before instead of studying I watched every episode of the new Seinfeld season 9 DVD.

Anybody else with me?

Members don't see this ad.

Try ibuprofen and icing. If it doesn't work, unfortunately, your senior may need to be amputated.

Yea, when I graduated last year I all but stopped doing regular work except for going to the lab.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't fight it, enjoy it.

It happened to me, too. My last semester was soooo relaxed. I didn't care what grades I got as long as I passed. I still ended up with all A's and one B, because old habits die hard, I guess :laugh:. But I certainly didn't try that hard, it mostly involved a lot procrastinating with last-minute cramming the night before exams. It was wonderful.

Congrats on UTSW, enjoy your time off! :)

Congrats on UTSW, enjoy your time off! :)

I'm already an MS1...no time off. I'm elbow deep in Physiology notes right now. **sniff, sniff**

I'm already an MS1...no time off. I'm elbow deep in Physiology notes right now. **sniff, sniff**

Haha, I think he was referring to me, but good to see I'm not the only one devoid of motivation:D

I was talking about monarch but I guess unless you checked his mdapps you couldn't be sure of that. I extend you my sympathies though. Good luck in your studies!