Senioritis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dbutz02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an acceptance and a good chance of getting off the waitlist at my number one choice...how hard can you slide? I have a 4.0 and part of me doesn't want to ruin that but a few B's wouldn't kill me, my parents might give me an ear ful but I could careless at this point. So when that acceptance letter say you must maintain current academic excellence or something to that extent they don't expect me to maintain a 4.0? How bad would my gpa have to be for them to take back the acceptance?

Anyone else in this boat...I've worked hard I deserve a break. :D

Members don't see this ad.

dbutz02 said:
How bad would my gpa have to be for them to take back the acceptance?

PS Obviously I'm not going to fail any classes...

dbutz02 said:
PS Obviously I'm not going to fail any classes...

Ive been on cruise control all semester after receiving my first 3 acceptances.

Been to about 50% of my classes, hanging out in scrub pants and playing my Madden Franchise while drinking heavily.

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts

Members don't see this ad :)
MiaFLSurf said:
Ive been on cruise control all semester after receiving my first 3 acceptances.

Been to about 50% of my classes, hanging out in scrub pants and playing my Madden Franchise while drinking heavily.

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts

Nice

Isn't this the second thread in just a day or two called "senioritis"?

yea, but we have extra time on our hands these days so we started another one

I missed that first post and they come and go so quickly on this forum, well get hidden in the thousands of other new threads start. Best of luck in Madden MiaFlsurf. I've become quite the beer pong player this last month.