senioritis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sirnitrane

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone who has already been accepted, experiencing mild to severe senioritis? I'm having such a hard time motivating myself to study. I have 2 finals tomorrow, and I'm on student doctor! Will it kill me if I get a couple of B's (possibly 1 C) this semester? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone who has already been accepted, experiencing mild to severe senioritis? I'm having such a hard time motivating myself to study. I have 2 finals tomorrow, and I'm on student doctor! Will it kill me if I get a couple of B's (possibly 1 C) this semester? :scared:

OMG a B - whats wrong with u?? What r u stupid??:)

Guys relax....thats the best advice I can give u....

You're not alone. I just found out I got into UCLA yesterday... have two finals this week, and I can't focus for more than an hour max at a time, with a good 3 hour break to follow that up... usually followed by food... then sleep... then another break.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're not alone. I just found out I got into UCLA yesterday... have two finals this week, and I can't focus for more than an hour max at a time, with a good 3 hour break to follow that up... usually followed by food... then sleep... then another break.

I feel ya guys....ever since my UCLA acceptance I feel like I have an extreme case of ADD. Hopefully it's only temporary:)

Oh yea, for me it started middle of this semester when I received my first interview. Now, I have extreme Senioritis, but I think some of us are just a little tired of the whole application process. Me, I had three finals so far, I have two more on Thurs, and one Fri, a 5pg report due Thurs, and an 8pg report due Fri,and look at me, I am posting on SDN.
[Side Note:that is not me in the picture, I am Hispanic, not Asian]

Attachments

• 1st-study-2 copy.jpg
    1st-study-2 copy.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 91
I'm on the east coast, it's almost 2 in the morning... and I have a biochem final 2morrow. And I've been on this god-forsaken site for the past 3 hours... why is sooo damn addicting?

well then... its good to know I am not alone. We should start a senioritis support group or something :laugh:

I am also addicted to myspace, so I am a hardcore addict. But I'm started to get more into SDN. They should make a patch for us, just like they do for smokers. Can you imagine? Sitting in Molecular Biology class, and someone ask, "so, how long since your last smoke?" "Smoke, no, its for SDN, I'm addicted to posting."

I feel its cool that at SDN, we pull for each other.
:thumbup:

I got hit hard by senioritis. I graduate on Friday and I got accepted to the school I want to go to on Dec.1. Studying has been a hard fought battle but I think I made it out with A's and B's. FINALS ARE DONE!!!

I am also addicted to myspace, so I am a hardcore addict. But I'm started to get more into SDN. They should make a patch for us, just like they do for smokers. Can you imagine? Sitting in Molecular Biology class, and someone ask, "so, how long since your last smoke?" "Smoke, no, its for SDN, I'm addicted to posting."

I feel its cool that at SDN, we pull for each other.
:thumbup:

You're soo funny! I need one of those patches.. like right now. :eek: I just need to pull through one more final.. and I'm DONNEEE forever!!!! at least with undergrad.. :smuggrin:

AHhh i still have 4!!! the Hell starts tomorrow :(

Im proud to say Ive got extreme senioritis. I didnt have it in HS so Im making up for that now.