Senioritis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolked

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else not feeling like doing any more school work after their Dec. 1st acceptance? I just want Spring semester to fly by so I can start D-School. Feeling maaaad lazy :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Totally feeling this now. I dont know how I am going to get through finals week and Physics II next semester!

They definately shouldn't have told me I need nothing lower than a C.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup. Sigh, I have to study 15 anatomy powerpoints (from over a month ago!) + do a very annoyingly long lab report before I'm done for good...

i totally feel you guys. im getting 4b's and a C right now so horrible but got accepted. sad though only had 3 B's in the last 4 and a half years and now may get 5 in one semester ha ha!

Oh the agony of classes right now... I agree that we should not have found out this early. I should have only looked after my finals next week! :sleep:

You guys better step your game up. It's gonna get real next year. If you slow up now, it will be harder next year.

I feel the same way. I should be studying for a Head and Neck Anatomy final right now but guess what I'm doing?! ;-)