Senioritis

Started by coolked
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coolked

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else not feeling like doing any more school work after their Dec. 1st acceptance? I just want Spring semester to fly by so I can start D-School. Feeling maaaad lazy :laugh:
 
Totally feeling this now. I dont know how I am going to get through finals week and Physics II next semester!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup. Sigh, I have to study 15 anatomy powerpoints (from over a month ago!) + do a very annoyingly long lab report before I'm done for good...
 
i totally feel you guys. im getting 4b's and a C right now so horrible but got accepted. sad though only had 3 B's in the last 4 and a half years and now may get 5 in one semester ha ha!
 
Oh the agony of classes right now... I agree that we should not have found out this early. I should have only looked after my finals next week! 😴
 
I feel the same way. I should be studying for a Head and Neck Anatomy final right now but guess what I'm doing?! ;-)