Sent in 4 re-applications

Started by RLK
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RLK

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wasn't accepted last year unfortunately, but maybe it will help some that I completed 4 applications before september this year. I guess it can't hurt to apply this early.
 
RLK said:
I wasn't accepted last year unfortunately, but maybe it will help some that I completed 4 applications before september this year. I guess it can't hurt to apply this early.

Can't hurt. Why don't you apply to more schools?
 
Opii said:
Can't hurt. Why don't you apply to more schools?

That's not a bad idea. I should apply to every optometry school and see what happens. I wonder if anyone has ever done that.
 
RLK---

when do you retake the OAT? Have you considered taking the Kaplan course? I found it extremely helpful. I got 360 TS and 330 AA, and I know without Kaplan's help and structured guidance it would have been more difficult...