Sent in transcript, now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tranzformer

Varg
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does the AACOMAS work. I sent in my transcript ten days ago, so AACOMAS should have it. From the time they get it is it 20-25 days until my gpa is calculated and everything verified, or is it from the time I submitt my application?

Members don't see this ad.

How does the AACOMAS work. I sent in my transcript ten days ago, so AACOMAS should have it. From the time they get it is it 20-25 days until my gpa is calculated and everything verified, or is it from the time I submitt my application?

once they recieve your transcript, it is 20-25 days from that date. they often don't post your transcript was received until 1 to 2 weeks later. So, by the time you find out, you're already a week or two closer to being verified! That's the good news. The bad news is that once you order your transcripts, your school can take any where from 3 days to 3 weeks to actually send it out. For me, NYU took nearly a month while Point Park took only a day and everyone else was somewhere in between. (I had 6 freaking transcripts to wait on). Hope this post made sense. :)

Actually my school sent out my transcript the next day I faxed them (got a confirmation letter in the mail). Thanks for the info.