Sent same transcript to pharmcas twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babakpharm

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I accidentally sent the same transcript to pharmcas twice and both of them are showing up in the transcript section. Anyway to remove one or is it something i shouldn't worry about.
 
I accidentally did that too when I did pharmcas. Even though it's listed on your transcript section, they'll see it and know it's a duplicate and nothing will happen.

I didn't worry about it, but if you are you should call them up. 🙂
 
I accidentally sent the same transcript to pharmcas twice and both of them are showing up in the transcript section. Anyway to remove one or is it something i shouldn't worry about.

I would just email them. They are usually pretty good on responding to emails. Either way, I don't think it'll be a big problem.