Technology Separate music libraries on iPhone

Started by fab4fan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fab4fan

TiredRetiredRN
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, once you get done laughing at me, will someone please explain to me how to keep different music libraries on an iPhone? I want to keep my classical music separate from my classic rock music.
 
just create different playlists

My guess is you've never answered one of my questions here. I need actual instructions on how to do it. I've had an iPhone for years now, and only figured out the camera function about three weeks ago. I still have to figure out the whole slideshow bit; I tried one but I ran out of pictures, so the music stopped when the pictures stopped. I thought the pictures would just keep playing over and over until the song was over, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Click iPod app to open
Tap on playlists (bottom left)
Tap add playlist
Type in name you want to call playlist
Tap save
Tap the (+) for each song you'd like to add
Tap done
 
You can also tap more (bottom right) and tap on genres which will organize your songs that way.
 
My guess is you've never answered one of my questions here. I need actual instructions on how to do it. I've had an iPhone for years now, and only figured out the camera function about three weeks ago. I still have to figure out the whole slideshow bit; I tried one but I ran out of pictures, so the music stopped when the pictures stopped. I thought the pictures would just keep playing over and over until the song was over, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=create+playlists+on+iphone