September 19th Pcat

Started by City Boy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hi

Mines going okay. I am already a little sick of studying lol but Ive been just going over kaplan practice problems and using the DAT destroyer. Trying to focus more on vocab and reading cause they are my weakest areas. Hows urs going?
 
>< how long have you guys already studied for the pcat? and does anyone else find kaplan's book too damn over detailed? I don't remember a single thing after going through it all ><
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
>< how long have you guys already studied for the pcat? and does anyone else find kaplan's book too damn over detailed? I don't remember a single thing after going through it all ><

i took the pcat studying kaplan before and i found it to be completely useless. i think its only good for going over materials you really don't know.
 
Hi guys taking the test in september 19th....hows your studing coming along......

I am also taking the PCAT in September, and studying is going okay. I started waaaay back in the end of May, on and off... But now I study everyday, religiously. I have all the O.chem reactions from the Kaplan big book, vocab root words, biochem pathways, ect... post-its all over my bathroom mirror and shower. I pretty much try to only absorb in PCAT materials, 24/7.

I bought all 3 of the Pearson practice exams. i started my first test yesterday and pretty much fell asleep after the first section. I was a Biochem major and i hated bio, but surprisingly got a 88% on the bio and poorly in the chem sections..i hate GENCHEM. anyone have any advice?

I have reached a point where im done studying and every night google chat with my friend to verbally say everything out loud.. it really helps!

SN1- like real life! for a carbocation
SN2- like a soap opera! for a strong nucleoplile

I hope WE ALL DO WELL!!
how is your studying going?