September 6, 7th PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rachel Nham

Reaction score
I am going to take PCAT on this Friday, September 7th. I am so nervous :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:. Is anyone going to take PCAT this Thursday and Friday? GOODLUCK!!! :luck::luck::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to take PCAT on this Friday, September 7th. I am so nervous :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:. Is anyone going to take PCAT this Thursday and Friday? GOODLUCK!!! :luck::luck::luck:
Hey I’m taking it tomorrow. I’m nervous too. Did you study by Dr. Collins? We are going to get good score you will see. Good luck too! :)

Hey I’m taking it tomorrow. I’m nervous too. Did you study by Dr. Collins? We are going to get good score you will see. Good luck too! :)
I used Kaplan book. I also bought the PCAT Pearson practice test. I’m scared of the Quantitive Reasoning Session. Anyway, let’s try our best. Hope to hear good news!!! Good luck!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I used Kaplan book. I also bought the PCAT Pearson practice test. I’m scared of the Quantitive Reasoning Session. Anyway, let’s try our best. Hope to hear good news!!! Good luck!!!
I’m worry about that section too, like you said let’s try our best. I will let you know how I do. Good luck.

Just took mine today! Much easier than I was expecting, except for QR, seemed a lot harder than practice tests (tons of calculus and weird notations I hadn't seen).

Unofficial Scores:

Bio: SS: 485 PR: 99
Chem: SS: 455 PR: 98
Reading: SS: 426 PR: 93
Quant. Reasoning: SS: 423 PR: 85
Composite: SS: 447 PR: 99

Is it easier than the Pearson’s practice exams?
I used a kaplan practice test and it was like 5 times easier than that lol. A lot of the bio section was pretty straightforward (just know your hormones) and same for the chemistry. you can eliminate usually 2 answers pretty easily sometimes 3

Just took mine today! Much easier than I was expecting, except for QR, seemed a lot harder than practice tests (tons of calculus and weird notations I hadn't seen).

Unofficial Scores:

Wow! Those are great scores! How was the critical reading section?

I used a kaplan practice test and it was like 5 times easier than that lol. A lot of the bio section was pretty straightforward (just know your hormones) and same for the chemistry. you can eliminate usually 2 answers pretty easily sometimes 3

How many passages were there in the biology and chemistry passages? Because the practice exams had 6

Unofficial Scores:

Congrat! It’s a super high score. You did such a great job. I just expect I can get 70. Hopefully, It will be easy for me too. Thanks for sharing!

Took mine the 7th

Got a 99 PR!
96 BIO
99 Chem
99 Reading
98 Quant

I thought the Chem section was a ton easier than the Pearson Practice Tests. The other sections felt equal.

Only used Collins of which I used every Chem Practice Test and about ~6 tests for Bio and Math. Reading I realized cannot be improved just through practice tests, so I only took one of their tests to get a feel. Bought all three Pearson Tests, only went through 8 and 9. Was extremely spooked by the Chem sections but actual test toned it down.