September Aways

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PRS2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would a September rotation be too late to get an away letter for Integrated PRS?

Rotation was offered starting Sept. 1 and ending late September. If I am sending my app the day it opens up (Sept 15) then this letter will not be there. It will come likely after or close to Oct. 1 (hopefully if the program likes me).

Since I don't have a home plastics program, I was banking on an away letter to help my app. Appreciate some response on this as the program would like to know if I can schedule.

Members don't see this ad.

Would a September rotation be too late to get an away letter for Integrated PRS?

Rotation was offered starting Sept. 1 and ending late September. If I am sending my app the day it opens up (Sept 15) then this letter will not be there. It will come likely after or close to Oct. 1 (hopefully if the program likes me).

Since I don't have a home plastics program, I was banking on an away letter to help my app. Appreciate some response on this as the program would like to know if I can schedule.

No. It's absolutely not too late. October: potentially, if it ends the last week of October. Most review takes place in mid to late October.