September PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dianabruin

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am registered to take the PCAT in September, but I'm planning to apply this upcoming cycle on PharmCAS (2013-2014). I was wondering if my application will be delayed until the test results are in? Should I take it in July if I want my application submitted ASAP? Or do "in-progress" things such as prereqs or PCAT not matter? My biggest concern about applying is submitting EARLY :scared:

Thanks!
 
Hello!

I am registered to take the PCAT in September, but I'm planning to apply this upcoming cycle on PharmCAS (2013-2014). I was wondering if my application will be delayed until the test results are in? Should I take it in July if I want my application submitted ASAP? Or do "in-progress" things such as prereqs or PCAT not matter? My biggest concern about applying is submitting EARLY :scared:

Thanks!

You will be able to submit your PharmCAS application but you application as a whole will be considered incomplete for schools that require the PCAT. I did the same exact thing this past year; submitted by July and took the PCAT in Sept. It didn't really have any negative effects in my case.