September PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dianabruin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am registered to take the PCAT in September, but I'm planning to apply this upcoming cycle on PharmCAS (2013-2014). I was wondering if my application will be delayed until the test results are in? Should I take it in July if I want my application submitted ASAP? Or do "in-progress" things such as prereqs or PCAT not matter? My biggest concern about applying is submitting EARLY :scared:

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I am registered to take the PCAT in September, but I'm planning to apply this upcoming cycle on PharmCAS (2013-2014). I was wondering if my application will be delayed until the test results are in? Should I take it in July if I want my application submitted ASAP? Or do "in-progress" things such as prereqs or PCAT not matter? My biggest concern about applying is submitting EARLY :scared:

Thanks!

You will be able to submit your PharmCAS application but you application as a whole will be considered incomplete for schools that require the PCAT. I did the same exact thing this past year; submitted by July and took the PCAT in Sept. It didn't really have any negative effects in my case.