Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I believe that’s the spelling in the Queen’s English.Per your signature it should actually be "Melcheezydick"
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, I believe that’s the spelling in the Queen’s English.Per your signature it should actually be "Melcheezydick"
I mean if rolls bake on Tuesday night, I can catch up if the game starts Wednesday morning. You don’t have to base the game start off of me!! I just won’t be posting tomorrow or Tuesday as I study for my Wednesday morning exam.I think we can make that work
I like a Wednesday start too. Monday and Tuesday are my long days at work, and I always find it harder to come off as village in games that start on those days because I can't post as much.I mean if rolls bake on Tuesday night, I can catch up if the game starts Wednesday morning. You don’t have to base the game start off of me!! I just won’t be posting tomorrow or Tuesday as I study for my Wednesday morning exam.
I have said that word a thousand times and just now realized I had been saying it wrongYes, I believe that’s the spelling in the Queen’s English.
😲7. cubsrule4Zoo
Per your signature it should actually be "Melcheezydick"
Dunno, haven't designed it yetplease tell me theres no PMs in this game![]()
Gotta keep the trend goinDunno, haven't designed it yet
I don't think I can, April is lame and I'm having one heck of a time finding a vet to come out and see her. Plus new classes, farm sitting, pet sitting, etc. If there's a game the week of Thanksgiving, I'll jump in on thatThis is me convincing last minute
Combo cycles (start with 36/12), start mid week.
Signups:
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Samac
4. Zenge
5. genny
6. TME
7. cubsrule4Zoo
7.7 Stagg
8. Vis
9. schoolsplease
10. BobLoblaw
11. Melcheezydick
12. alleycat
13. mkg
14. @Aprilthearab
Tots:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. Dina
4. Barks
5. Zeppelyn/Zeppoli
I forgot that April is a horse and though you were calling yourself lame - I hope you get a vet out soon and everything is okay!I don't think I can, April is lame and I'm having one heck of a time finding a vet to come out and see her. Plus new classes, farm sitting, pet sitting, etc. If there's a game the week of Thanksgiving, I'll jump in on that![]()
please tell me theres no PMs in this game![]()
We're designing it right now and have decided that everyone can only PM with you. Also they're required to PM with youDunno, haven't designed it yet
BRB attacking kaydubs to get that role myselfWe're designing it right now and have decided that everyone can only PM with you. Also they're required to PM with you
Have fun!
Pshhhh like you and KD would give that role to anyone but me, I’m am too entertaining in PM’sWe're designing it right now and have decided that everyone can only PM with you. Also they're required to PM with you
Have fun!
Mel pls, you have to be present for your PMs to be entertainingPshhhh like you and KD would give that role to anyone but me, I’m am too entertaining in PM’s
We were gonna make it so anybody who messaged you died so it would make you look really suspicious. Also then you would probably eventually kill everyone and that would make you look really suspiciousPshhhh like you and KD would give that role to anyone but me, I’m am too entertaining in PM’s
I haven't said anything that isn't true 😛Y’all think very highly of yourselves
Mel pls, you have to be present for your PMs to be entertaining
Such an ability still wouldn't crack the "Top 10 Reasons Mel is Sketchy AF" list lolWe were gonna make it so anybody who messaged you died so it would make you look really suspicious. Also then you would probably eventually kill everyone and that would make you look really suspicious
Oops I forgot to check back. I’ll sub.Sign ups closed!
Final roster:
Combo cycles (start with 36/12), start Thurs around 10am, roles out tonight
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Samac
4. Zenge
5. genny
6. TME
7. cubsrule4Zoo
7.7 Stagg
8. Vis
9. schoolsplease
10. BobLoblaw
11. Melcheezydick
12. alleycat
13. mkg
Tots:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. Dina
4. Barks
5. Zeppelyn/Zeppoli
Imagine subbing in for Stagg after my vote is already on him.Oops I forgot to check back. I’ll sub.
Also why were you up at 72 o’clock
protect staggsportsImagine subbing in for Stagg after my vote is already on him.
And I didn’t think tiny raccoon hands could be any creepier than they already were, but here we are.@Animal Midwife did you get your brows done? they're looking thinner
Those are certainly creepy but normal tiny raccoon hands aren't! They're cute!And I didn’t think tiny raccoon hands could be any creepier than they already were, but here we are.
oh hush they're great! I did want to go withAnd I didn’t think tiny raccoon hands could be any creepier than they already were, but here we are.
I had the wholesome and fuzzy fringes removed.@Animal Midwife did you get your brows done? they're looking thinner
The ingredients are like, still in the pantry
Fair.The ingredients are like, still in the pantry
We haven’t even thought of going to the store.The ingredients are like, still in the pantry
My body hates me especially with the time change.Oops I forgot to check back. I’ll sub.
Also why were you up at 72 o’clock
It’s currently 1.5 hours past close and I have 21 charts to writeWe haven’t even thought of going to the store.
This is what happens when your IRL job affects your ability to plan games.
For example, I was supposed to be released from work 2 hours early and instead was working an hour past when day hours end!!!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.