sermo users

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2win

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
besides noy - are you guys using sermo?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just started an account a few weeks ago, but have only explored minimally so far.

So who is who?

ehhh, maybe it's better if Mil and Plank don't know who each other are so their differences don't spill over there as well.

Yes, I like sermo. While the volume of threads is less, there is more clinical material to view.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is the AMA President Lying (Again)?
"A discussion with just about any practicing physician or a browse through the millions of comments on Sermo make it abundantly clear that our profession is in serious jeopardy. What is needed today is not hollow claims of victory, but a serious reassessment of our leadership to date and our goals moving forward. It leads me back to the original question; Why is Dr. Rohack lying?"

Please read the last post of Dr.Palestrant -
"FtF: Prediction for 2010, Docs Stop Playing the Victim"
For the sake of copyright and due to respect for the poster I didn't copy and paste the entire article.
I totally agree with the content.

Some of us are using the PRIVATE FORUM to post cases and engage in clinical discussion. The environment in that forum is much more congenial than the public forum. Those who join should work to keep it that way.

I invite all Medical Students, Residents and Attendings to take another look and consider joining the private forum. See the "sticky" for information on how to join.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=591102

Blade

Amen to the above post.

Thank God for the private forum. Healthy doses of Blade, POD, and ProReal - does a mind and body good.

The rest of the SDN Anesthesia forum is like a bad car wreck: nothing good whatsoever, just looking for signs of life, and very difficult not to rubberneck.

Some of us are using the PRIVATE FORUM to post cases and engage in clinical discussion. The environment in that forum is much more congenial than the public forum. Those who join should work to keep it that way.

I invite all Medical Students, Residents and Attendings to take another look and consider joining the private forum. See the "sticky" for information on how to join.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=591102

Blade

I didn't pay the fee to ASA...
we'll wee in the future.
2win

Please read the last post of Dr.Palestrant -
"FtF: Prediction for 2010, Docs Stop Playing the Victim"
For the sake of copyright and due to respect for the poster I didn't copy and paste the entire article.
I totally agree with the content.

I wish this sort of stuff would show up in the private forum here.

I wish this sort of stuff would show up in the private forum here.

I bet that most of the "anesthesia club" members are also Sermo members.
It is extremely important for the medical students to have an idea where the field of medicine is going. They invested a lot and they have to get their investment back. To be informed is part of the war against THEM ( and you know who are THEY...).

The rest of the SDN Anesthesia forum is like a bad car wreck: nothing good whatsoever, just looking for signs of life, and very difficult not to rubberneck.

Fantastic analogy. I wish it did not fit :-( I used to get so much more out of this place. I will definitely join sermo in a few months when I have a license; however, pre-licensed people will not be able to benefit from those discussions.

It is extremely important for the medical students to have an idea where the field of medicine is going.

I agree 100%.

Maybe some of the members of sermo could share more of the ideas and thoughts posted over there, over here in the private forum.